[pct-l] Re: bikes on PCT

--

Jeezus JoAnn,
Those words only mean threats of violence and rage to me. Those are things =
there are enough of in this world. I was under the assumption that the PCTL=
 was a discussion board, and that's what we HAD going, but I guess you have=
 lowered the standard to threats and ridiculous banter. Im sure all the oth=
er bikers who would consider riding on the pct are shaking in their cleats =
with this bold and direct threat.
 JoAnn M Michael <jomike@snowcrest.net> wrote:...let's see, do the words "I=
'd better watch my back (and front)" and "an angry mob" mean anything to yo=
u?? JoAnn