[pct-l] Alcohol fuel update

--
   I received four nicely built stoves yesterday from Deems Burton. ( Called
Pika Stoves) They are made of different size pop and beer cans made with the
" Cat Stove" design . The large one is roughly the size of one of Roy's stove
 and has 24  1/4 inch holes drilled on outside of outter can and has 12 1/4
inch holes drill at top of inter can . Stove burns with same design as Cat
Stove and is a bit heavier, but very well made.
   One film canister was filled with " Heat" gas tank dryer and would burn
exactly 9 minutes in this stove boiling 2 cups of water in 6 minutes and 10
seconds with cold tap water in house with no windscreen or lid used.
   A smaller stove of his design would boil 2 cups of water in 7 minutes  and
10 seconds with the same film canister of fuel and flame would last 11
minutes before burn out.
   I then used a Roy Robinson " Cat Stove" that had 1,700  miles of use from
Sly and put it to the same test. 2 cups of water boiled in 6 minutes and 15
seconds with burn out time at 8 minutes and 30 seconds till flame was dead.
   Lastly , I used a slightly modified cat stove with 8 can opener holes of
smaller size on the out side  and 8 inside with a slightly smaller round
opening on top of burner. This stove burned it's film canister out in 7
minutes and 30 seconds, but it boiled 2 cups in 5 minutes and 20 seconds!! (
It was also the only stove of the 5 to be able to boil 3 cups in an open
before the flame died out)
    My test bring out the a theory that a stove that burns its fuel out
faster , boils faster. ( makes sense)  I will have a few pics of these pika
stoves in a few days for anyone who wants a look.
     Me for President??? There wouldn't be enough secret service around to
keep me alive to do anything!!! ( I would love to give the 6:00 evening news
though!!) I am sure the Park Service or Forest Service are not going to do a
whole lot of changing depending on what I think!!!!!!!!  This is a Fee
Country!!! Or Ah I mean a free Country