[pct-l] Please confirm any outstanding gallery issues (attn: gallery posters)

I'm going to pay one of the Gallery developers to fix a few of the
outstanding DB issues with Gallery.   I've made many attempts, and it's
99% there- but I'd like to have it perfect.   I'm afraid I'm unable to
get it any further without spending a boatload of time reverse
engineering their files.

So, here's a list of the open issues that I need to address:

- Chompat99me album is corrupted.
- Thruthinker's Rainier Album is only visible via a search.
- Two untitled and undeleteable albums in TT's AT sub albums.

I'm thinking that they're may be more, so please let me know as I want
to get this guy paid and started ASAP.

And Papabear, I owe you a way to do backups.  We'll talk more in email.

Thanks,
-Ryan

PS: we're on gallery 1.3.2 which is supposed to autocorrect these issues
when they pop up. You may see a message when you first log into your
albums, no worries.