[pct-l] An Introduction and Invitation

What was your MOS ??...Target ??

Just kidding...I am also a VN vet...no physical wounds..just some shrapnel
in the heart...

I am also considering a PCT journey this year...but probably could not do
the entire 2600 miles in one season...but a trip from campo to mid-Oregon
would be doable...1000 miles is about right for me...

Let me know your itinerary...