[pct-l] PCT

Hello all,

My name is Jason.  I am planning on hiking the PCT in 2003.  I hiked the AT
in 2000 with my dog Shadow.  I would like to get some info from those who
have hiked it.  I am curious as to the logistics or problems of dogs on the
trail.  Weather, projected water conditions, etc...  I would appreciate any
info you could give me. I have also begun researching drop points and would
like any advice as far as good places to go, or the opposite.

Thanks for your help,

Jason