[pct-l] Bear issue Redux- once and for all we solve it!

from a friend:

 In my next life.....

 I wanna be a female bear....

If you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but
sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

 Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could

 deal with that, too.

 If you're a bear, you birth your children (who are the size of
 walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown,
 cute cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

 If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone
 who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them, too.
 You are a bitch and everyone knows it. So? No problem!

 I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS
 that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

 Yup ... I wanna be a bear.