[pct-l] Mass - Time Relationships

On a rather philosophical side thought:  I'm reading one of Steven Hawkings
books in which he talks about black holes.  They are so massive that their
immense gravity pulls in light and slows time to a standstill at the "event
horizon".

It got me to thinking that perhaps Muir was right; that the time that you
spend in the mountains is not deducted from the time allotted to you on this
earth.  If the mountains are so much more massive than our normal
surroundings, then time must move a bit slower near them due to their higher
gravitation pull.  That and, of course, the esoteric values that you get tend
to warp time.

Strider