[pct-l] Re: New Generation CatStove

Hey, Ron, that's a nice-looking stove!  How do you keep it from blowing away
in the slightest breeze?  I'm going to get a sixpack of Treetop or V8 or
something, and build one.

Of course, I've gotta point out that with these stoves it's the weight of the
fuel that adds most to the pack load.  So the question is, will it boil the
water?  It looks like it will do the job.  Sure is ugly, though.

OK Listers!  Let's help Ron come up with a name for this thing!

_________

In a message dated 11/1/02 8:51:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,