From: Marion Davison [mailto:mardav@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 6:55 PM
To: stillroaming@lycos.com; PCT List
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Bears in the Cal Sierra -- What's Going On.

--
We bought bear cans in 2001, because we were doing two long trips,
mostly in Yosemite, and all in bear can mandatory land.  We hiked 40
days on these two trips, NEVER met a ranger, and saw two bears who were
running full tilt to get away from us and our big scary fuzzball llamas.

So there you go.  Anyway, at least we ain't scofflaws.  I won't mess
with a 5000 dollar fine.
Marion Davison, "llamalady"