[pct-l] Bears in the Cal Sierra -- What's Going On.

--
Excellent bear advice for thru-hikers.  If I may add my 2 cents, you will not
likely have any bear problems if you come through these areas before June 1,

Tom, you should have underlined, put into bold and italicized the following
statement:

"If you are stealth camping you will probably not be visited."

I have never run into a ranger or bear in the Red's Meadow to Island Pass
area in 30 years because, I believe, I don't camp in established, obvious
campsites.

IMHO,

Greg