[pct-l] I root for the tarp!

Luke writes:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Luke Snyder" <lukeahoy@yahoo.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 10:55 PM
Subject: [pct-l] I root for the tarp!

>  I've fit three comfortably (four is possible in a pinch)
> under my one-pound tarp system.
>
> 2.  There is no better feeling than rolling to one
> side, unzipping, peeing, and re-zipping...all without
> having to stand up and exit a tent.  Think about it.

I just hope that you never end up as the middle person of the three..

And you should probably try to always sleep on the same side of the tarp
also...I know that my mind is not at it's peak at 3 am when nature starts
calling....you could really ruin your tarp-mates day if you were to lose
your bearing..