[pct-l] Macro Water Filter

--
This might work for you.  If you want to do a little pre-filtering when you
fill up their water container, go to the hardware store and buy a nylon one
gallon paint filter.  They are super cheap and super light weight (.25 oz.).

Just slip one or two over your container or do as I do and use one doubled
over.  I hold it on my container with several rubber bands.  This makes my
inline tube/bladder filter last longer.  At least I think so.

Works fast, easy and effectively for macro filtering.

Regards, Switchback