[pct-l] Spice girls' vocal concert

> Helloooo...what, pray tel, is all this??
>
> Rich

	A virus trying to get through. Certain ones grab addresses from the
infected computer's address book, or recent e-mail, then send out
infected messages spoofed to appear as if the grabbed address is the
sender. Montedodge had nothing to do with this.

	It's an irritant, but isn't a danger since it passed through the pct-l
list server.

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.