[pct-l] PCT ADVICE WEBPAGE---STEFAN LOFGREN----2001

Ah, records. I've seen this claim of record time before and also lots of
contrary information via the trail grapevine.

Is the 83 day time period the elapsed time between finish date and start
date? I had heard that some zero days were not included in the total.

Of course we're all aware how reliable trail rumor is so maybe things
can get cleared up for me.

Live Free or Die, Citrus PCT 2001

P.S.  I am declaring myself the record holder for most minor league
      baseball games attended while hiking the PCT (9).

     I am also declaring myself the record holder for causing hurling
     due to flatulence while on the PCT(1).

P.P.P. S. Additionally I am declaring myself the record holder for
       carrying the most hats to Manning, both in quantity (12)
       and lbs (3 ).