[pct-l] Water conditions betw. Sonora Pass and Ebbetts Pass

--
>>  Having just completed Tuolumne Meadows to Sonora Pass last week, I concur
w/Llamalady: It was unusually dry and hot in the central Sierra. Days in the
90s in Yosemite's north canyon country. And on two occasions I was surprised
to see non-seasonal water sources (Cold Canyon Creek and the creeks feeding
upper Walker Meadow) totally dry.

I'm continuing from Sonora Pass to Ebbetts Pass through Carson/Iceberg
Wilderness next week. Can anyone who's been on that section in the past few
weeks tell me what the real water situation is in the creeks along the
trail?

I am starting to plan a trip for September 19-23 and am interested in hearing about water conditions in this area too.

John Vonhof
johnvonhof@attbi.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes; Second Edition
www.footworkpub.com
Free Monthly "Fixing Your Feet Ezine" at
FixingYourFeetEzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com