[pct-l] Ultralight Talks by GVP

--
I caught Glen Van Peski's talk last night at A16's store in Costa Mesa.  He
said that his talk at the San Diego (corporate offices) store was set up to
seat about 40 people and the manager said that "slide shows sometimes get
about 40 people come to watch but talks like his only get about 20.  So if
that is the case then I'll just quietly remove some of the chairs during your
talk."  About 120 people showed up!  I think that A16 and REI and others will
now start to take ultra-lighters more seriously.

At last night's talk there were probably 75 or 80 people in attendance.  Glen
has me mostly convinced to begin my transformation to ultra-light.  His logic
is difficult to argue with considering my experience level.

Great talk Glen!  He's at the West L.A. store tonight and at the Tarzana
store tomorrow night.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel

PS: I saw "the Lord of the Rings" for the first time last night and didn't
recall that one of the main character's name is "Strider".  Cool, but not for
what I was nicknamed.

"Salvitur Ambulando"
(walking solves all things)
            St. Augustine