[pct-l] Re: Feet treatment

There is something I found in one of the trail towns
in Oregon..loosely I rememeber
it as "wet skin"...a derivative of mole skin..it
literaly is wet and adheres to the canyons very nicely..
it is slippery and senusously (well! it is!!) wet
right out of the package..your feet never had it so good...
unfortunately I cannot find a reference. :-(

Anyone ahve any idea about this product?

Rich