[pct-l] CA PCT Guidebooks

I sent an email to Wilderness Press requesting information and was told
that the California book was to be divided into two separate books,
Southern California and Northern California. The Southern California
book would be available in late August and the Northern California book
would be available in October. This information was given to me back in
June, so I don't know if Wilderness Press is still on schedule or not. I
am planning a 2003 hike and can't wait to get these new book!

Hope this helps.:)