[pct-l] OR section A & B

Correction: The cabin I mentioned on the CA/OR border is on the left as =
you head east (north)

Last Summer I spent the night in the cabin.  It is just after Donomore =
Creek.  The snow load has pushed the cabin over and the floor had a 8-10 =
inch drop the length of my sleeping bag.  The owners of the cabin are =
also the landowners or leasee's of Donomore Meadow and don't mind if =
people use it.  The best feature is the 3 sided 2 "holer" in the back.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---