[pct-l] Report From Pooh Corner - Old US40

Oh, hey there,  let's see... There are four of us (through hikers) (Ron, =
Justin, Christopher, and me, Dr. Cajones)here at Pooh Corner enjoying a =
lovely stay(highly recommended).  The trail up to here has been =
improving rapidly, at least as far as snow is concerned, which has been =
our biggest concern. A little too much route finding and snow slogging =
for our tastes. But it soundls like we keep dropping, and soon water =
might be a concern again.  But right here and now, the trail conditions =
are optimal, especially if you consider that right here and now i am =
sitting in a very nice house with a belly full of pancakes and scrambled =
eggs etc...  well, back to the trail.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---