[pct-l] Carbon dating

The amount of dis-information on carbon dating is amazing!  FYI, aluminum and
nylon contain no carbon that can be dated using carbon dating.  However, it
was rumoured back in the 70's that Kelty had secret connections with the old
Atomic Energy Commission and had an agreement with them to dispose of small
amounts of radioactive waste by mixing it into the aluminum for their pack
frames.

I have always wondered if there might be a connection between this and the
square pattern of skin cancer on my back, why my Kelty frame melts snow so
well and if this could help explain global warming!

Greg

"Salvitur Ambulando"
(walking solves all things)
            St. Augustine