[pct-l] llamas (llamalady responds at length to many posts)

Just to add my 2 cents,

I love llamas.  There is a llama farm about .5 mile from my house and I
frequently walk over there and watch those lovely creatures.

I think they are decent trail animals.  I followed some hiking in Section P
and they seemed to have little impact on the trail.  Also their scat was not
bothersome in the warm weather.  I would love to do a trip with some llama
someday, so keep the information coming!

            Ambler

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---