[pct-l] Northwest Mts. Bite

I think that all of the hiking - climbing community is shocked whenever this
occurs.  However, I believe that you are correct; the living on the edge of
terminal danger makes life just a bit sweeter.  We all know, have seen, and
at least partially, understand the risks.

Any word on what happened on Mt. Hood to cause their fall into the crevasse?
Did the weather lend a hand there also?

And, who was recommending not carrrying an ice axe through the Sierras late
in the season?

Greg

"Salvitur Ambulando"
(walking solves all things)