[pct-l] water and support

Our ranch is about a mile east of the PCT between Bouquet Canyon Road and San
Fransiquito Cyn Road.  We back up to the Forrest and are in Leona Valley, CA
If you need help in resupplying, a warm shower or fresh water please holler.
I can drive to either end easily or pack you in something mid point if I have
enough notice.
Our location on the GPS is N 34  37.140' and W 118 19.392'  and we are at
3600 ft.

Email me privately if you want more information.  Phone 661-270- 9042.

Terry
T. A. S. K.  Farms