[pct-l] Supply box from HELL!!!

 Just got back from Olympia P.O. !!!  Mailed Jeff and Swiss's box for Chama
N. M. which was 41.5 lbs. , will take 6 days, and cost 23.03 from Oly. The
problem was that I only told 21.50 with me. So a asked my Pakistan clerk if I
could call my wife to stop by and pay the remainder. ( This Postal worker
could speak  only slightly better than most illegals along the PCT!) The only
words this jerk knew if , " No Sir" . I asked to leave box there till I
returned.  " No Sir". ( I would even open it for him so he could snif for
bombs or whatever)  I remember when Americans would go an extra mile for
someone with a need. Postal Workers in my town rarely know English and are
about as helpful as " Something" on a Boar!!!! O.K., I will get off my
soapbox. This alone is a good reason to just buy along the trail whenever
possible. ( The Postal Service is hit or miss these days in this country!!)
Olympia P.O. only hires people from India or Pakastan) It's just like going
to the convience store on the " Simpsons". You get the picture!!!!  Mad, Mad,
Mad Monte

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---