[pct-l] Fire in CA Section E

That fire at last report  ( http://www.nifc.gov/information.html )
has burned 2800 acres; this morning's local news reports it to be
south of Spunky Cyn Rd.  Driving home this afternoon on the 14,  it
looked to be burning farther south even, in lower Bouquet Cyn, and
not currently burning on the crest of the range. But I haven't yet
seen any maps showing where the fire is or has burned.
For updates, hikers can also access the LA Daily News http://www.dailynews.com/

Kevin Corcoran
Area Coordinator, Sec E