[pct-l] ADZ Attendance

What a great weekend - thanks to everybody.  Strider, that was good news
about the store, too - now, how can we mollify the rest of the neighborhood
before next year (meaning the residents of the houses fronting the street
where lots of us parked)?  Invite 'em over?  Hmmmmnnn....this could get out
of hand.  I'm thinking about this because I heard through various grapevines
that the size of our group was a bit overwhelming to the neighbors.  (hey,
but we didn't have boom boxes...)

Christine a.k.a. "Ceanothus" Kudija