[pct-l] ADZ Attendance

Thank you all who confirmed your attendance at the ADZ.  After crossing my
list with Bill "The Teutonic Knight" Jennings, the unofficial PCT historian's
list, we now have a confirmed attendance of 260 people for the weekend.  Some
of these just dropped by, some didn't eat, some didn't camp, most did all of
the above.

At this rate should we expect 520 next year?

We had a lot of hikers from 2001 there and a few from 2000.  Where were the
1999'ers and the "bad-asses" from 1998?

Strider