[pct-l] Alcohol Stove Windscreen

What I did that seems to work well ( and I admit I saw this on =
somebody's web page somwehere so its not a total theft of an idea) is =
get an ordinary heavy foil baking pan or tray, usually intended as a =
disposable, but durable enough to wash and re-use. Cut a rectangle from =
the bottom wide enough to go most of the way around your cookpot, and =
tall enough to stand from the ground to about halfway up the side of =
your pot when it is over the stove. Mine is 52 cm x 15 cm (21.5" x 6") =
Use an ordinary paper hole puncher and make a bizillion holes along the =
bottom edge for ventilation. To store it, I roll mine around my aluminum =
fuel bottle with a couple of rubber bands. Unroll it a bit and fit it =
around your cookpot. Doing this while the stove is burning adds some =
extra excitement to your meal preparation! Weighs almost nothing, but =
durable enough to last quite a while.
Rick

multipart/alternative
  text/html