[pct-l] Lone Pine Support

Last year when I hiked out of Tuolumne, I met a woman who lived in
Bishop and was interested in organizing some sort of hiker shuttle
service.  She gave me a ride to Bishop and her email address.  If
anyone starts to get this effort underway, I would be happy to
provide her email address.  I am sure that she would be willing to
help, especially if it was just during a few weeks of the summer.

peace,
dude in tx