[pct-l] Alcohol Pancakes???

> On another note, Tom showed
> everyone at the kick-off how to make cakes and biscuits very easy at the
> kick-off which tasted great. ( How about a refresher for the list Tom??)

This, I think, is why the bear failed to break into the canister at
ADZPCTKO. He was already well fed and therefore not very motivated!

--
Carl
Kelty Kid

P.S. Newsflash to other 1977 PCTers: I heard from the Chairman last night!
And Greg, our messages to him did get through; they were just delayed. I'll
get the Web sites for the reunion and for ADZ updated this weekend.