RE [pct-l] 4th AZD Attendance

That's ADZ, not AZD.

The attendance confirmation is nearly finished and will be posted on the ADZ
website (http://pct77.org/adz) just as soon as some of these confirmations
are logged and Carl has the time to do so.  Currently 246 people are
confirmed as having attended!  We doubled last year's number!  I'm not sure
how many aspiring thru-hikers there are this year, but we must have attracted
a very large percentage; i.e. 50 - 65%.

Don't expect email addresses.  We didn't ask for them this year.  Maybe next.
 If you are looking for a specific person and want to ask me if they are on
the list of attendees, that is okay.  Just send a note off list.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel