[pct-l] pancakes on a 'tin can stove'

Hi there,

We're finally ready to shed the last few pounds of gear. We asked
Henry to make us a tarp and are planning to get lighter sleeping bags.

Now we are wondering about the little pop/tin can alcohol stoves.
Does anybody know if you can make pancakes on them? Or are they not
burning hot enough? What are the different fuels you can use in them?
Methanol, Ethanol, Heet? And does anyone know approximately how long
you cook on a liter (or pint or quart, I'll do the math...) of
methanol/ethnanol?

Saskia
--
Jan Heideveld & Saskia Daru