[pct-l] re-suppley Soufley's/Agua Dulce

Ok, I have to admit this has come up before, but I crashed my computer (no
virus, my laptop literally crashed, I belong in the woods using smoke signals)
so I lost 35+ pages of PCT planning logistics and am now forced to use library
computers w/o decent web access.

I am looking for the address of a house near Agua Dulce that accepts packages
for thru-hikers, the Soufley's?  I was planning on using the pizza parlor and
small store for re-supply to Kennedy Meadows (244.7miles, 6-7 days) but have
been told numerous times that the store is closed.  I am not picky on
re-supply towns and can get by on junk food (don't tell my parents or my
"kids") but am using 5 mail drops so as to ease the time in town and guidebook
weight.  Can anyone offer a suggestion?  Please reply directly to me at
benne129@msu.edu
TIA,
    Han Solo