[pct-l] ADZ tonight

Anybody showing up tonight - just in case all the sites are full already
despite the rain (snow above 6500'?) - should note and communicate:

I have site #73 for Fri and Sat nights.   Other ADZ'ers are welcome to
share it if the rangers don't mind (they were kind of rule-enforcement-inclined
last year) but leave me one place to park my car around midnight when
I roll in.

My usual disorganization, plus the usual late-breaking work issues, have
delayed my arrival.   Long distance hiking would certainly be easier if
our employers just paid us without actually expecting that we'd show up for work.

Those missing the fun can get a taste from

http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/campo
http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/julian
http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/idyllwild

David Hough