[pct-l] Mailing from Kennedy Meadows Genl Store?

Ready and I are about to catch a plane to San Diego
after finally getting our fooddrop packages sent off today
to a buddy in Utah. We plan to start the PCT on Thursday.

We're thinking of mailing some light boots to replace our
sneakers when we reach Kennedy Meadows General Store
(Inyokem) at the same time we receive our ice axes.

Does anyone know for certain whether Kennedy Meadows
General Store can handle an OUTGOING package (sending our
sneakers up the trail to change back to after the Sierras)?

Thanks,
Spur