[pct-l] ADZPCTKO - Last Minute Issues

The organizers of the 4th ADZPCTKO are planning to provide dinner Friday
night, breakfast Saturday morning, dinner Saturday night for all!  Breakfast
Sunday morning  will be provided for hikers only unless there is anything
left over for others.

If you are coming to dinner on Friday night, we encourage and request that
you bring a salad or desert of your choice to serve ten or so people.  We
will provide the rest of the meal.  This is a bit of pot-luck-ish that, if
successful, we may expand into the main event dinner next year.

We are very proud to be to able to stretch the resources that you and we have
provided so far.

Bob Riess is purchasing most of the food and does not have enough
refrigerator - freezer space to store the food.  Can anyone in the San Diego
area help him?

We may also need temporary ice chest space at Lake Morena.  If you have one
that we can use, please bring it and offer it.

Counting down,

Strider