[pct-l] Ticked off the PCT

Just got back from a short hike from Walker Pass north to Cranebrake =
Road.  Four miles beyond Joshua Tree Spring where brush encrouches the =
trail the tick are numerous. I picked about 300 off my clothes within an =
hour.  Needless to say three did get me where I couldn't see them.  =
Apparently broke them off.  Headed out to seek medical help from there.  =

Weather was great but I'm 'ticked off' I didn't make it to Kennedy =
Meadows. =20

Can anyone tell me if there is good road access from Hwy 14 west to =
where the PCT crosses the Cranebrake Road (sec. G)?

Jim Batdorff

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---