[pct-l] I had to walk 5 miles in the snow to get to school...uphill both ...

In a message dated 4/12/2002 3:04:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stillroaming@lycos.com writes:

> The folks I was thinking of are Chris & Jenelle,
> who completed the trail south to north without
> a flip-flop. I've dug up their url from pcta.org:
>
> http://www.skydivenet.com/pcthike/

Not only a great journal, Chris also has a worthwhile "supply as you go"
strategy under the "Tips" section on his website.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---