[pct-l] Tyvek

--- Ken & Marcia Powers <kdpo@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Thanks for the tip, Mags. I got mine this afternoon
> from Into The Wind. Good
> service.

Yeah, the grade of Tyvek they use is also more pliable
than what you find at a construction site. If someone
does not have the time, or if they do not have access
to a construction site, "Into the Wind" is a great
place to order some Tyvek. Reasonable prices and
conveniently located on Pearl St. if you are even in
the Boulder area. :-)

=====