[pct-l] Re: I had to walk 5 miles in the snow to get to school...

Scott Parks writes

Well, that and his captive audience at ADZ party. By the time the
party is over, I'm sure everyone within earshot will know how 'awesome' he
is.

If  your over 50, over weight, self indulged and have no intentions
of hiking the PCT before you
wither away and die, I'm sure Strider's statement
appeals to you.

As part of the captive audience at last year's ADZ, I have to agree that
Greg IS awesome!

(Even though I am only 32, I AM a little overweight, so maybe that explains
his appeal... Oh, yeah, I am self-indulged too.  I forgot.)

Thanks for all your good list comments, Greg, and for the hard work that you
and others do organizing ADZ.  I had a great time last year.

Amy Rigby
2000 section hiker
(not a real thru-hiker, not a real thru-hiking year)