[pct-l] Tyvek Tarp Shelter

 Just made a few Tarps out of Tyrek today. All that is needed is duct tape
and grommet kit. I made mine out of a piece of 9' X 6' Tyvek. Then just fold
edge over and double an inch , then cover with a small 3 inch strip of
ducttape and grommet through! ( Very strong) I use my treking poles out front
 and stake down bottom end at ground level.  ( 4 grommets on each side) It
has rained here all day and my Tyrek tarp is still dry as a bone underneath!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---