[pct-l] Trail Beer

I saw this in The Sunday Oregonian travel section.

"TUMWATER, Wash. A Northwest brewer has donated $5,000 for maintenance =
on the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail and will help organize work =
parties as part of its introduction of Northwest Trail Blonde Lager, a =
new beer brewed by Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve."

Suppose they'll have trouble finding volunteers? I hope they have =
Clydesdales. I'd hate to be the guy stuck carrying the kegs.

~>^..^<

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---