[pct-l] San Diego Trail Angels

This one goes out to all the fine trail angels in the San Diego area....

First and foremost Thank you! for all your generousity of spirit.  Your time and energy affords us hikers the time and energy to achieve our dreams.

I am curious if anyone is planning on supplying water at Scissors Crossing at HWY 78.  I have some friends in the San Diego area and if this area is not already being supplied I thought that I would ask them if they would do some water drops as I hike through.

Good wishes to you all!

Kendra Morgan

Going for a walk in 2002

PS Feel free to reply to my email at