[pct-l] carb ideas

> About carbs ... what do ya'll do to get healthy carbs
> (i.e., something other than white pasta, white mashed

Check out the vegetarian section of your supermarket and browse your health
food store. I've found Papadini orzo made from lentils that's a good carb
and high in protein. It's fast cooking and you use it lake other pastas. I
also like cous cous and bulgar, especially whole wheat varieties.  Both do
well with boullion, dehydrated veggies and/or  tuna in one of those new
style bags.