[pct-l] (no subject)

Vic

Just did the trail today. Started at 9:30 back a 3:30. Lots of mountain bike
to Echo Mt. Castle Canyon trail has a slow running stream at first gully. You
will come to a downed tree but passable watch out for a beehive close to the
trail right pasted  switch back. Very nasty bees.

Lonetrail

The view from Inspiration Point is fabulous on a clear evening, the whole
L.A. basin is spread out below and if the air is clear, you can see the
lights all the way to PV Peninsula. It will be getting dark as we get to
the top. Due to the rough trail and tree cover, lights will be allowed
(and recommended)! We will be coming down in the dark on the Castle
Canyon Trail and will need lights. The Sam Merrill Trail down from Echo
Mtn. should be well lit by the glow from the city, I don't think we will
need lights there.