[pct-l] Glasses, Hats, Alcohol

Hi

I wear prescription glasses but do not take them on trail. I keep breaking
them. I get cheap drug store glasses and wear them as little as possible. I
always attach chums to glasses. I find that you can exercise your eyes by
stretching your eyes into the vast space you will encounter.  Actually I can
after a week or so read the trail guide without glasses. Now this may not be
for every one.

But take sun glasses for the snow fields you may encounter mainly in Oregon
and Washington

I find travelsmith.com a good choice for sun block material and packable
hats.

If you get pine sap  on your clothes or bedding alcohol will remove it

lonetrail