[pct-l] Hats for Nina

Dead animal parts?!? Hmmm, this is giving me an idea
... maybe I can have a dead mosquito gallery on my
hat. Decorative, to say the least, plus it's a
lightweight protein source in case I run out of food.

Yuck!

Many thanks to you and everyone else for all the good
info on sun protection. My main concern about a straw
hat is having it rub against my pack. I'm going to do
a couple of hikes wearing it to see if it's
comfortable. If not, I may go with a legionnaire-style
desert hat. No room for a dead mosquito gallery, but
I'll still look cool. :)

Nina