[pct-l] Willamette Pass Resupply?

Does anybody know what the deal is with an alleged place to buy food at
the ski area near Willamette Pass?

I think the Town Guide mentioned there was a pizza place there or
equivalent and after confirming with Meadow Ed and a local day hiker I
went ahead and ate up all my food before I got there. Once I arrived I
found a huge building with absolutely zero signs of life. Did I miss
something or was something closed that had been opened before?

Of course as is always the case eveything worked out because I hitched
70 miles to Eugene and spent the weekend watching baseball but I just
wanted to see if anybody knows what the deal is.

Live Free or Die, Citrus