[pct-l] camra

Hey Ben,

Sounds like you got a lemon for a camera.  That Olympus Stylus Epic Zoom 80
has been one of the most popular cameras on the AT (and other trails?) for
years and this may be the first problem I've heard about.

That being said, when I was looking into cameras, the T4 was another light
camera that got excellent reviews.  I went with the Olympus for the zoom
capabilities and have been satisfied with the camera.

Although it is only "weatherproof", mine survived having a pail of river
water dumped over it.

Mara